Oh no! I just clicked on the link, and the "page wasn't found" - is there another source for it? I'll let you know if I find a way to get to it in the meantime...
Thanks for sending. I learned a lot. Sort of reminds me of our latest discussions on mortality. How much time and money does one spend trying to find the perfect solution to all of life's problems. "In the morning we shall do something practical..."
4 comments:
Oh no! I just clicked on the link, and the "page wasn't found" - is there another source for it? I'll let you know if I find a way to get to it in the meantime...
K - is the speech by Keith O. Rattie the one you were linking to? I found it from their homepage: http://questar.com/1OurCompany/newsreleases/2009_news/UVUSpeech.pdf.
Hm...I wonder what happened to the link...but yes, that is the article.
What did you think?
Thanks for sending. I learned a lot. Sort of reminds me of our latest discussions on mortality. How much time and money does one spend trying to find the perfect solution to all of life's problems.
"In the morning we shall do something practical..."
Post a Comment