Obama is determined to stuff his Health Care bill down our throats at any cost.
After voters sent Obama a very clear message with the election of Scott Brown, Obama pretended to be open to listening to ideas from the Republicans. As I suspected, it was just a show. When he says he is open to "substantial" ideas from the GOP, I guess what he really means is that he is open to ideas that increase Government substantially, because he HAS been presented with numerous ideas that are closer to addressing the real problems with health insurance than any one of the some thousand pages submitted by Reid and Pelosi.
I can't wait to get this guy out of office. Unfortunately, he will see to it that he does as much damage as he can in the short time he serves as the President.
1 comment:
I think this is the BIG reason that I'm focusing on local involvement now, LOL - our State can stand up; it'll just be REEEEALLY interesting to see what actually happens with all these States when push comes to shove at implementation time!
Post a Comment