Interesting mention of charter schools, too, given the recent Nampa Classical Academy's charter revocation... and I LOVE that he cites specific examples of how poor people used to be educated, even w/o public funding - people really do care and help! At least when they're still allowed to believe that they CAN!!! ;)
I'm dying to post it on Facebook, but I afraid I'd offend a WHOLE BUNCH of people I know who work in public schooling... *sigh*.
I think a lot of parents would applaud this. The quandry for many is how to get out of the rut. So many working moms and dads who rarely see their children let alone educate them. So many other problems, but that doesn't mean we shouldn't speak out for change. I keep thinking "The Power of One!"
2 comments:
*STANDING AND APPLAUDING!!!* :)
Love this... boy, oh boy, do I love this.
Interesting mention of charter schools, too, given the recent Nampa Classical Academy's charter revocation... and I LOVE that he cites specific examples of how poor people used to be educated, even w/o public funding - people really do care and help! At least when they're still allowed to believe that they CAN!!! ;)
I'm dying to post it on Facebook, but I afraid I'd offend a WHOLE BUNCH of people I know who work in public schooling... *sigh*.
Anyway, love this! :)
I think a lot of parents would applaud this. The quandry for many is how to get out of the rut. So many working moms and dads who rarely see their children let alone educate them. So many other problems, but that doesn't mean we shouldn't speak out for change. I keep thinking "The Power of One!"
Post a Comment