This land ain't your land, This land is my land
From California to the New York island;
From the Keystone pipeline, to the Gulf Stream waters
This land was made for Me, not you.
Though I sent weapons south of the border,
I’ll take your rifles, by executive order:
I like my gun runs, but you can’t have one
The Bill of Rights is for Me, not you.
I let four men die, stranded in Benghazi,
I didn’t miss that party with Jay-Z and Beyonce
I blamed a movie, and was helped by Crowley
This press is soft on Me, not you.
Those who have worked hard, and saved their money
Don’t pay their fair share; like Buffett’s secretary.
If you own a business, you didn’t build that
You must work for Me, not you.
As I went walking I saw a sign there
And on the sign it said "No Hiring."
Why don’t we raise the minimum wage?
Math is good for you, not Me.
Obamacare insured the nation,
Although your health care may now be rationed,
If you like your doctor, you won’t get to keep her
Health care was made for Me, not you.
For those who saw the CBO’s projection,
And may not vote for me with affection,
I’ll just buy more votes, through immigration
Elections are rigged for Me, not you.
Nobody living can ever top me,
As I go racing, that road to serfdom;
Nobody living can ever stop me!
This land was made for Me, not you.
3 comments:
LOVE. Super clever! And a great way to get the frustration out with a little humor. Where's a G+ share button when you need one? ;) Totally sharing... :)
Lol,Jen! Very well said.
I was afraid to leave a comment. I didn't want to go to jail with you! :)
Post a Comment