*blush* Thanks! :-) I'm just SO fed-up with this whole political situation. It's everything I can do to still CARE, since it doesn't seem to be making a difference. And because I still care, I'm really PO'd right now... but I suppose that was obvious in my quasi-coherent rant, LOL. Thanks for appreciating it! :-)
I keep wondering which country I am going to move to....hhmmm....Australia sounds lovely right about now.
I should find the link for you...but I am on my way to bed...but President Benson knew this was where we were headed all along and warned us...at least the church is still true:)
Laura--glad to hear from you! I hope you are feeling better.
I think Australia would be lovely as well, but unfortunately, even if we were to move to the moon, we'd still have to pay American taxes to support this horrible spending plan!
When I think about how things ought to be done, I always return to the church--from the doctrine to it's government and realize how true it is. We pay a "flat tax" to the church, and leaders follow very strict guidelines when spending that money. The Perpetual Education program is another example of a good program. Members also donate to humanitarian causes with their time and money. It's remarkable!
3 comments:
*blush* Thanks! :-) I'm just SO fed-up with this whole political situation. It's everything I can do to still CARE, since it doesn't seem to be making a difference. And because I still care, I'm really PO'd right now... but I suppose that was obvious in my quasi-coherent rant, LOL. Thanks for appreciating it! :-)
I keep wondering which country I am going to move to....hhmmm....Australia sounds lovely right about now.
I should find the link for you...but I am on my way to bed...but President Benson knew this was where we were headed all along and warned us...at least the church is still true:)
Laura--glad to hear from you! I hope you are feeling better.
I think Australia would be lovely as well, but unfortunately, even if we were to move to the moon, we'd still have to pay American taxes to support this horrible spending plan!
When I think about how things ought to be done, I always return to the church--from the doctrine to it's government and realize how true it is. We pay a "flat tax" to the church, and leaders follow very strict guidelines when spending that money. The Perpetual Education program is another example of a good program. Members also donate to humanitarian causes with their time and money. It's remarkable!
Post a Comment