Monday, June 15, 2009

I still love Sarah

Thanks to David Letterman, Palin is getting a lot of attention. In spite of the relentless heaps of garbage hurled at her, she is coming out on top.

http://bighollywood.breitbart.com/mrulle/2009/06/15/the-great-palin-divide/

http://bighollywood.breitbart.com/jjmnolte/2009/06/12/pop-culture-vs-america-this-round-goes-to-sarah-palin/

And here is another article that has nothing to do with Sarah. But on the media's attempts to link James W. von Brunn with conservatives, even though he hates most prominent Republicans, and the fact that Republicans are very earnest in their desire to protect Isreal.

http://washingtontimes.com/news/2009/jun/15/the-left-cries-racist-in-a-crowded-country/?feat=home_headlines



update: Letterman's apology accepted.

update 2:On a Fox news poll, asking if Letterman's apology was enough, I said yes, but that we needed to look more closely at the media culture's double-standard when it comes to tolerance and respect for women (it's too bad we're not discussing rights for men, yet. Probably not going to happen in my lifetime). And then this article appeared. Andrea read my note! haha

1 comment:

Judy said...

I think Letterman came off looking very bad. He is such a jerk. Don't watch him. Never will.