I dare anyone to report me to the White House for what I'm about to write. I've posted numerous thoughts and linked several articles relating to what has been called "the worst legislation ever" to be debated in Congress at the behest of President Obama. Calling it the worst legislation ever is saying a lot. I googled "worst legislation" and a number of hits came up, including "Cap and Trade," and the "Stimulus Bill" which agreeably are nasty pieces of work.
While maybe ObamaCare isn't the WORST thing he wants to do, it is a natural progression of many, many bad ideas already in the works, and more yet to come. Those of us who see Obama's ultimate goal as turning the United States into a Socialist country may sound a little frantic, and we've been called extremist nuts. I have no doubt that our founding fathers were called an equivalent term by King George and his friends in England. But no, I don't think conservative constitutionalists are planning a rebellion. Even if some of them are gun owners. Puh-lease!
Besides socializing medicine, here are some things surrounding the Health Care plan which have me worried.
White House requesting "fishy"info from tattle-tailers
Name-calling and fear-mongering
Spreading "disinformation" about the real price of Health Care reform
Even if this monstrosity doesn't pass, look at all of the techniques being used to get it there? We've already taken several steps away from Democracy.
Here's a good Top 10 about what will happen if it does pass.
And here's a good speech by Rep. Michelle Bachman, notice how she encourages us to contact our representatives at the end!
No comments:
Post a Comment