That's fun... I put it together in my mind with an article about how Spock was really unnecessary, since Kirk combined reason *and* emotion, LOL. Hmm...
Jen- Atlas Shrugged is on my reading list. Please refer to my post on 4/15 so I can reply to your comments - it's a quick change to your settings. Thanks, Tiff
K, it's done!
Heh - just found this via Twitter - thought you might appreciate it! ;-)Help me, Obi-wan!!! ;-)
hehehe
Post a Comment
6 comments:
That's fun... I put it together in my mind with an article about how Spock was really unnecessary, since Kirk combined reason *and* emotion, LOL.
Hmm...
Jen- Atlas Shrugged is on my reading list. Please refer to my post on 4/15 so I can reply to your comments - it's a quick change to your settings. Thanks, Tiff
K, it's done!
Heh - just found this via Twitter - thought you might appreciate it! ;-)
Help me, Obi-wan!!! ;-)
hehehe
hehehe
Post a Comment