Call your school. One daughter's school is showing it; the other has opted not to. The principals both called me within a couple of hours of me leaving a message.
Some quick emails to the school and Jeff's teachers provided the answers I needed. I'm still surprised, though, that a general notice never appeared among Jeff's take-home materials. Maybe it's because Jeff's class is not broadcasting the speech at all, for which I am grateful.
2 comments:
Call your school. One daughter's school is showing it; the other has opted not to. The principals both called me within a couple of hours of me leaving a message.
Some quick emails to the school and Jeff's teachers provided the answers I needed. I'm still surprised, though, that a general notice never appeared among Jeff's take-home materials. Maybe it's because Jeff's class is not broadcasting the speech at all, for which I am grateful.
Post a Comment