Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Tea party update

A question from Kannie prompted more research, and I'm learning that the Tax Day Tea Party in Idaho has evolved from a single rally at the Capitol to a March from Ann Morrison Park to the Capitol, with different rally points along the way.

For a map and agenda, go to http://www.teapartyboise.com/page14.php

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I was just planning on doing the Capitol part today, with Kiddo, but we're not going to be able to make it; too cold for Kiddo's recovering lungs - I am SO bummed! I feel really strongly that this is a rare opportunity to be seen and heard; maybe we'll drive by and honk our support!

Have a wonderful time!!! I'm so excited for you to be able to go!!! :-)

Happy Thought, Indeed! said...

I'm sorry I won't be seeing you there. I hope kiddo recovers quickly and fully!