http://online.wsj.com/article/SB122748933977852023.html
http://online.wsj.com/article/SB122912779960403217.html
http://online.wsj.com/article/SB122990457567925243.html (teacher strikes in PA)
http://www.ted.com/index.php/talks/ken_robinson_says_schools_kill_creativity.html
http://online.wsj.com/article/SB123128805154659199.html
http://townhall.com/columnists/EdFeulner/2009/01/09/school_choice_the_real_test?page=full&comments=true
http://www.idahostatesman.com/eyepiece/story/628253.html
http://online.wsj.com/article/SB123301897611717947.html
http://www.facebook.com/ext/share.php?sid=21976999949&h=Lrfw-&u=_wBRw CO experiment
http://online.wsj.com/article/SB123457271366086479.html Jeb Bush on education and other things
http://online.wsj.com/article/SB123698751663025791.html
I've been thinking a lot about public education, and doing a lot of reading. Some links are above. I have some opinions forming, but am not ready to organize all of my thoughts into a coherent thesis. The more I think about it, but more I feel like I could write a whole paper on. Anyway, you (my vast readership, haha) have been warned about what may be to come. Actually, I'm mostly interested in doing this for myself.
1 comment:
Awesome links!!! Thanks!!! :-)
I'm still thinking, too... mostly one way, of course, LOL, but still entertaining the occasional "what if..." I was just talking to my sis-in-law who home-schools, too, which was interesting. I'm my biggest pro and my biggest con, LOL...
At any rate, I'd definitely be interested in reading a thesis, should you put one together! ;-)
Post a Comment